Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas



Every year I go with friends to the Botanical Gardens in Cleveland to view the trees, gingerbread houses and Christmas decor. The top three pictures are  for the highest awarded.  They have to be made with all edible items. This year I saw lasagna noodles, bird food, cereals of all kinds, crackers, marshmallows, and all kinds of candy!  These are some of my favorites ....








..... notice the hot tub!!!


And here is the tree in the lobby ...


I have been having problems with blogger loading my pictures so if it is still working I will put some more beautiful pictures up for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jane P. said...

Thanks for sharing! Saw a couple on a newscast before Christmas and wanted to see more. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!
Jane