Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

..... it this week!!!  If you have not contacted me yet and want to attend please let me know ASAP.  I will only take 4 per class and you will be making 20 cards, 4 of each of 5 designs. Of those 5 designs, I have two of which are using similar ingredients and stamps but are a little different .... like the one above and below.  You will be making two of the top and two of the bottom cards.

I have two openings on Wed from 1-4, Tues and Thurs night I can take four each night and Sunday I can take one more.  The cost is $20.  Cards are easy to make and made to put in the mail without extra postage.  I will not be supplying directions this time due to the size of the classes and the easiest of the cards.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my family ... everything tasted great and we all enjoyed the time together.  I Have been blessed to have them all here at my home this year.  Some of us used the hot tub later in the evening too!  Hope your weekend was fantastic also!

No comments: