Thursday, October 20, 2011

Craft season begins

I had these pieces of beautiful craft colored paper with pictures on them that I just could not cut into until I go the idea to cut it into pieces and use the pictures on cards.  I got 36 beautiful Christmas cards form one peice of the printed paper.  I am so loving them.  And to make it better I made them with scrapes that were laying on my table at the time, ribbon and laces.  So simple and beautiful.

I officially start my fall shows this weekend.  Saturday at Eastlake North High School and then on Sunday in Chardon at the Tickled in Pick Extravaganza.  I am so looking forward to all of the fun of these shows.  I have my list for this fall at the top of this page under 'Where to find me' with all of the details for the show.

I am on my third roll of ATG tape since Sunday so those of you who are crafters know that is a lot of tape and crafting I have been doing this week.  I hope to get some pictures soon of some of the new items I will be selling but for the next few days how about some pretty Christmas cards? 

No comments: