Friday, September 16, 2011

Squirrel Cards

If you remember the series of cat cards I shared last week you will remember this paper pack I got at Hobby Lobby of craft paper with black designs on it.  I am so loving this paper pack!!!  For the next few days I will be sharing cards I made with is paper and Stacy's Stamps.  These two today are using the 'Squirrel' stamp.  Stacy's images are so real looking aren't they.  These are all quick and easy cards using craft card stock for the base and highlighted with black card stock, ribbon, jute, black Viva Paint Pen and ink.

The words on these cards are both retired TAC stamps.  I do sell Stacy's stamps so let me know if you are interested in getting any of her deeply etched red rubber unmounted stamps .... that is all I will stamp with any more since you get the best impressions. You can download her cattie here. I also sell my cards so if you are interested in these let me know ... they are $2.50 each and have a stamp envelope to match.

No comments: