Friday, July 29, 2011

Card Club - Happy Leaf

The Angel Company is sponsoring Card Clubs each month and for any of my customers who attend the Card Club Class that month and orders $30 from TAC can purchase this hostess set for $4.50.  Plus, I will send you a PDF file with lots of cards that other angels have designed using that set.  I so love the words in this months set .... they can be used in so many different cards!

If you want to see some other wonderful cards made with this set Click here!  They are all so different and gorgeous .... please go take a look.  And if you want to see the beautiful cards Mischelle Smith made using this set Click here

My Card Club Class is offered the second Friday night, second Sunday afternoon, second Monday afternoon and evening and second Tues morning and evening of each month.  If you would like to attend, check my calendar at the top and let me know.  You do not have to attend each month or the same time each month.  We will make 5 cards for $15 and you will get written directions and an envelope to stamp for each card.  These will be all occasion cards.

Sorry this is so late getting out ... I have been having trouble staying connected to the Internet but I am hoping it is fixed now.  The last few days it has been raining off and on so I have got a LOT of stamping done.  I was getting ready for the Friday night shows at Garfield's Lawnfield but it is raining again today so I am thinking I will be at it next week instead. I so enjoy those shows since they are on grass and they have wonderful music, food and all kinds of things going on.  I hope to be there next Friday night and the following but I will not be there on Aug 19 since I have some great friends coming for a visit!!  I am so looking forward to Jen and Lori coming to town!!  We are going to have so much fun ..... and a whole lot of stamping done!

No comments: