Saturday, July 30, 2011

Beautiful Lace

This is such a beautiful set!!  I used 'Beautiful Lace' for this card with a scored background.  The large doily was stamped for the background and then the smaller one I used to frame the image from 'Sew Thankful'.  I used two different sizes of scalloped circle punches for the main image and colored it with my Copic markers.  The flower was made with the new McGill punch called Florlano.  It is so easy to use and makes a great 3D flower quickly .... punch two or three, pinch the petals, layer it, and add a center!  I added a button with a bow on the top for the center on this card.

I used the words from the set 'Darling' for the front and inside and repeated the button theme with stamped buttons on the inside and on the envelope.  Hope you are having a great day!!

No comments: