Monday, May 30, 2011

Make it your own cards

 I started making a new type of card to sell last week and I am calling them 'Make it your own cards'.  I will be decorating the card front only and envelope and will NOT be putting any words on them.  That way if someone wants a card for a specific reason and they do not have a card for that reason .... they can just write want they want on the inside of the card.  I hope people like these.
Both of these two cards are made in the same manner.  I did an embossed background with a Sizzix texture fade folder and then added one of the floral ovals from Just for Fun Stamps and added a white bow.  I colored both with my Copic markers and highlighted the flowers with a clear glitter pen.  I love how these turned out!

1 comment:

StampingbugKerry said...

Beautiful cards. I know your customers will appreciate them!!!

Kerry