Tuesday, May 10, 2011

AI Gathering Sneak Peaks .... two

The count down is on!!! Next weekend is our Angelic Impressions Gathering and I am really excited to share all of the projects with you.  This is a card from a series of three which show you how to use the same type of fold in different ways for different occasions.  This is the baby card from the series.  They all use the set 'A Little Something' .... which by the way is on the retirement list.  I will miss this set since it is so versatile with the ring of words, it as a great background stamp, small images to go into the circle and of course words too.

These are the other two we will be making.  If you are interested in this set be sure to get it ordered this week since the price will go up next week!

The electrical work has been completed for my hot tub now thanks to my niece's husband and their son. I am so blessed to have them in my family!!!  So as soon as the deck board are complete so I can get to the hot tub I can fill it and start to use it ..... wouldn't it be great if after the weekend I could come home to a relaxing hot tub!  We will see how it goes this week. 

Be sure to check out the cards on Savvy Blogs 'A card a day for the month of May'!



No comments: