Saturday, April 2, 2011

SOTM Saturday - Filled with Joy



Today on Angelic Impressions is Stamp of the Month Saturday.  The first Saturday of each month I (or fellow DT members)  will showcase the SOTM for The Angel Company and add a Linkz for all of you to add your cards.  If you would like to post these on your blog then email me privately and I will send you a link!

 When you purchase $30.00* in merchandise,
Filled With Joy (retail value $15.95) can be yours for a special price until the end of April!
*Net total before shipping and handling and applicable tax.
No other discounts apply.


On my top card I used the set 'Blossoms & Blessings' to add a frame around the words from this set and colored them with my Copic Caboodle C markers. The flowers were masked and partially cut out. It was mounted on matching Caboodle C cardstock from V364.  The white ribbon is colored with the same Copic markers.  The background is scored with my Scor-buddy for added texture.


My second sample uses the set 'Lovely Peony' to frame the words. If you noticed I did cut off the bottom line of this stamp ... it's OK to do this since I can always add it back.  Many times I like the stamp without the source of the quote/scriptures added.  The background is scored with my Scor-buddy and then I ran the same colored makers over the score lines to make a plaid background. I added three gems from V309 Clear Gem Collection.

Now you can add your link to your sample(s) using this set or view others work for inspiration!   Go for it!! 


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

gorgeous Rita ... love the flowers!