Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring flowers - yellow


This is the last of them ... same as before I used Stamping Sensation Stamps for the images and TAC word stamps.  The backgounds are Sizzix Textured Embossing folders which I personally like so much more than Cuddlebug since they are large enough for the whole front of an A2 card and they emboss so much deeper.  I also used my new oval beaded Spellbinder dies for the image shape.

Yesterday I was able to make 50 cards for the City of Mentor to use for Thank you notes.  They wanted a picture from the square on it and the logo for the city. 

I also had a few cancellations for my Gathering May 14-15 so if you are still wanting to attend I have space now.  I have my trades almost completely done so I do not have to do them closer to the event.  How are you doing on yours?

No comments: