Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let's Interact


I am getting ready for my 'Let's Interact' classes this week and wanted to show you the last two cards.  The above card is a Stand Up Pop Up Card using one of my favorite sets 'Be Lifted". We will be making four more involved interactive cards in this class, these two and the two HERE.  If you are interested in attending please let me know as soon as possible! I will not be having any more classes until the end of April as far as I can see now since I am planning on doing some major work in my home, have a large craft show on March 12 and then will be teaching at Adventures in Stamping in April.  You can get dates and times from the above tab called Calendar and more information about the class under Classes.



I want to thank everyone who helped make my birthday so joyful!!  I was able to spend time with so many of my friends ... it was wonderful.  Thanks to all of you!  

I have posted all of the TAC Specials in the tab for the month of March ..... The Stamp of the Month 'Good Times', Spring Fling with NEW stamp sets, new card kits, promotion for stamp with four legs and a flower in them and more.  Go check them out HERE or go to The Angel Company website!  It will be a fun month. 

No comments: