Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Popcorn treats


You may remember last fall I made some Snowmen microwave popcorn gift card holders for my fall craft shows.  You can see them HERE.  They were a big hit so this spring I decided to decorate the pop corn for other occasions.  I made a chick, frog, and lamb using Cricut's Create a Critter cartridge. I ran them through my Big Shot with a embossing folder to give them texture and then layered them together.  When I attached them to the front I only put the glue on the bottom and close to the sides so I could slide a note inside.  I folded the bottom of the paper up so money, gift card or check could be slide inside also.


I think I made up about 45-50 of them ... do you think that will be enough???


I  wanted to make some for all occasions and not just kids and for Easter so I used Sweet Treats and made a cupcake and a present.


They are fun to make and easy too .... give it a try!

No comments: