Here are the techniques I will be teaching in Copic - Blender class:
- Fixing mistakes
- Fading to white - with different feels (cool, antique etc.)
- Bricks - many different ways
- Watercolor Look
- Coloring on stamps
- Stripes and dots
- Using solution as an Ink pad
- Textures - we will do some and I will give you extra area to add your own
- Denim - all different kinds
- Washed out coloring - really cool tech quick and easy with no blending needed!
- Blotchy backgrounds
If you are interested in attending a class contact me. If you are not local check out the 'Store' to see how you can make your own Copic Tech Book.
Here are two finished cards made with my samples.
I will be teaching parts of the first Copic 101 class at Adventures in Stamping in April in Akron, OH with my friend Pat from Chicago. She will be teaching faces and hair.