Friday, January 7, 2011

Plans for the coming year .....

Sorry no project today ... I have been busy cleaning, regrouping, organizing and relaxing after the very busy fall/winter season.  I wanted to let all of you know of a few things coming up.  I am starting up my classes so you can see the dates etc on the top under classes and or my calendar.  I also have a date for your second annual Angelic Impressions Weekend ..... It will be May 13-16.  I do not have details at this time but if you are interested in attend please let me know since I can only have 30 attendees.  It should be fun and I will be having it at Punderson Manor again at Punderson State Park.  Now I have to get back to my studio .... please tell me when you all clean it gets worse before to gets better!!!!

1 comment:

Yuki said...

It is worse before it gets better. I'm still working on organizing the garage and screened in porch! been working on them since New Year's Eve! It seems as though I'll never get done!