Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sunshine

 Yes ... we have it in Cleveland today!!!  But heavy frost the last two mornings .... and it is cold!!!!  But I was treated this morning by seeing a young buck in my back yard .... very small rack.  It was fun watching such a beautiful creature.

I thought I would share a little sunshine myself with this sunflower card I made last week when I was on a coloring spree.  Sizzix texture folder in the background, EK border punch, stamps by The Angel Company, and colored with my Copic.   Oh ... I always add the Spica glitter pens for accent also.
I had a great day yesterday with all of the Paper Dolls in Hutson at Velda's .... it is always nice to stamp with them.  I got a lot done too!!!  I put together 52 pocketed books for gift cards, preferred customer cards, perk cards, business cards etc. for my craft shows.  I was really running low.  Last night I put on the ribbons, while watching my Cavs and in a minute I will add the word on the front for decoration.  I have been working the last three hours on other items for the shows .... I love my work!!!  Maybe on my next break I will take a few pictures of what I have been working on ..... then I can show them to you all.  Stop in this weekend if you can to St. Gabs in Mentor on Mentor Ave for a big craft show ... Friday 6-9 and Saturday 9-4.

1 comment:

Rho's place said...

just Beautiful! Love all the cards, and scor pal designs! Miss ya...
rho