Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!


It looks like it will be a nice day for the treaters tonight but will be cold!!  I wanted to share with you another item I made to sell for the shows for Halloween. These are my Candy cards but made a little bigger and with Hot Cocoa inside instead.  I used by Cricut/Gypsy to cut the Top Note and the little spooky times for the front.  Then I decorated them with my rubber stamps and Halloween papers.  I loved the phrase ... Eat, drink and be Spooky for the front of them.  Then on the inside I also put a Halloween message but I guess I did not take a photo of that ... sorry.  I have a few let so I will be delivering them to the neighborhood kids today for their treat.

I want to thank everyone who came out yesterday for Crafts at the Mansion at Lakeland Community College yesterday.  I had a great day visiting with everyone!  It was an outstanding show for me and I now have a lot of work to do this week to get ready for the new three show which usually are my best ones of the year.  I am taking a little break right now before I finish up a job I am doing for one of my neighbors.  Hope to see more of you out this weekend at St Gabs in Mentor ... it is Friday night from 6-9 and Saturday 9-4. I will not be in my usual room so look for me in the gym. This is usually the BIG one of the year so I need to keep working this week to restock my supplies!  Hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween this weekend.