Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sneak Peeks ....

are you ready for a few sneak peeks of stamps in the new Fall Supplement?  Here is my all time favorite stamp!  Ruffles ... you see and feel the sparkle in his eye (a glitter pen helps too!).   TAC has announded they will be starting a new program called 'Pet of the Month' and the same designer who drew Ruffles will be doing more of the images.  I am so thrilled!!  I can not wait till this starts. 

Here are the two cards I came up with using him. I  colored him in with my Copic Markers. I so love this image!  He will be available in the new Fall Supplement coming out Oct 1.

I used Emma SWIC for the background papers.

I love the words with this set also ....

Tomorrow I will show you the same image with a different color scheme and not colored.  He is part of a new line of cards I am making called 'Pet Lovers'.  





 

 



1 comment:

Vicki Hook said...

Aw, he is so cute! Thanks for sharing! Go TAC!