Friday, September 10, 2010

Ruffles

I just love this new image ... here I did Ruffles with black ink and then decided it did not need much coloring .... maybe just a little grey for shading.  Ruffles is one of the new images which will be coming out in the new Fall Supplement for TAC the first of Oct.  I am loving making cards with her/him.  We saw another sneak peek of another realistic dog image today and I am going to be loving that set also.

I finished the card up really simple but I still like the way it came out.  Let me know if you want to see any of my other Pet Lover Cards I made this past weekend ... I used stamps from lots of different companies that I have collected over the years for this special project that I am thrilled I finially got off the ground.  I will start selling them today and have them in the stores shortly.

If you are interested in seeing where you can purchase my cards, check out the top of this page for a list of locations.  Also, I have been dropping the prices on the rubber stamps that I am selling in my Etsy store if you want to take a look, check out the side for a link.

No comments: