Thursday, September 23, 2010

A little side trip ...

... to Pittsburgh!   I just got home from a little side trip with a few friends to the city on our east ... Pittsburgh.  I had a great time and it was nice to get away for a few days to see God's beauty!!!  We went to the bird Aviary and it took my breath away looking at all of the gorgeous different types of birds!  I have included a few of the photos I took there to show you some of the gorgeous colors and types of birds that God made for us to enjoy.  They are amazing ....

  Aren't they gorgeous!!!  Sorry no cards today but you can use some of the color combination from the birds to inspire your work today.  Off to a Farmer's market this afternoon .... it is suppose to be a HOT one today.  Say cool!

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

These are amazing! TFS!!