Saturday, January 16, 2010

New beginnings!

The Angel Company's 2010 Serendipity will go live on Feb 1. I have copies available for $3 and you will get a coupon for $3 off your next order in the next 3 month.

Also, I have some exciting news to share. I know I have been absent from here for a while but it was because I was focused on another adventure .....

I am so happy to announce to you .... my new web site/blog is now ready for you to see and use! It was my goal this year to communicate better and easier to all of my great TAC™ customers and friends. So, I have been busy working on this site for YOU. It still may have a few problems, I am a new web designer, please be kind and patient with me. I have a lot of dreams and plans for it for the future. Well ..... drum roll please ....

http://web.me.com/ritasangels

Please bookmark it and go back often. All of the links should be working too. Let me know how you like it and how I can make it more user friendly.

I am not sure if I will keep this blog up and going or not. I do loose a few things by not having this blog but I think I will gain so many more opportunities with the new site. Blessings to all

No comments: