Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Bag of Wishes

** Reminder - If you are planning on attending my Stamp-a-Stack on Sunday Oct 25th from 1-5 please RSVP and pay ASAP. I really do need time to cut and prepare for this ladies! Thanks!

Here are more of my Bag of Wishes cards I will be selling at my local craft shows this fall. The top two I used the stamp sets 'Curls and Swirls' and 'Sea Creatures' (look at the bottom of the one on the right for the shells). I like to then stamp the envelopes with the same stamp I used on the card so they match.
Here I used the sets 'Ordinary Greetings' and Curls and Swirls' Here is a little tip for you also!! The cupcake and the hope with the flowers are all cut from solid pink paper and then I used my Copic markers to color parts of it so it looks layered! It is so much faster then doing a second layer and I really do not think you can tell. But be sure to check out the colors on scrapes of paper first.
Here I used 'With Sympathy', a retired set called 'Background Bonanza', and 'More Elegant Sayings'. The high heel is cut from black glossy card stock so it shines! Blessings

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Best of luck on your craft shows. rita w