Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shaped cards


Here are a few of the first shaped cards I made with my new Cricut Expression. I have a Mac so I will not be getting the Design Studio to make them attached card fronts but I think they look just as cute with the brads at the top making them into swing cards. I of course used Stickles and my Clear Glitter Pen to make them sparkle.

This one I need to improve on ... I think the bottle with be a different color next time from the nipple.

Every time I make something I put the measurement I like in my cartridge book so I can mass produce them later. Last night I cut 5 different shaped designs putting 4 per a 12 inch sheet and cut all of the parts out. I put them in clam shells and then I can take them with me when I want a project to work on since they are done except for gluing them together. I can make such cute cards so quickly. I put more print papers in the these since I needed to practice with these first few.

Hope you are liking these. More to come. Watch how much better I get as I learn more. Blessings

No comments: