... but when you open it you see lots of pictures and stamped image and you can journal in it also! I used my nature photos in mine, but you can select and BRING YOUR OWN PHOTOS. The photos should be no wider than 2.5" or less is better and no taller than 3". It is easier to put in photo which are vertical or portrait.
You can crop your photos or punch out parts of the image if you want. Please bring to class: Scor-pal, cutter, bone folder, lots of adhesive, your photos, and scissors. Here is a photo of two pages together, one even has a pop out!
You will be able to use the scrapes from cutting the pages to decorate your pages, and the rest to the pack you get to take home to make more. You will be doing all of your own cutting for this class! Here is what the book looks like from the top when it is open and tied together. Cost is $20 and I need RSVP's at least 2 weeks in advance.
Here are the dates I have planned at this time. Let me know if you are interested in attending. Only 5 per class please!!
- Sept 29 from 6-9 at my home in Painesville
- Oct 2 from 1-4 at my home in Painesville (one opening)
- Oct 4 from 2-5 at my home in Painesville
- Oct 8 from 6-9 at my home in Painesville (three openings)
- Oct 26 from 6-9 at my home in Painesville
- Oct 29 from 6-9 at my home in Painesville