Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Altered Photo Books



Thanks to everyone for you compliments on my photo cards!! I have some more pictures coming to make more since they are so much fun. Today I was blessed to have 7 deer in my backyard and the dog or me on the desk flashing pictures of them did not disturb them. It was fun. To answer a question that was asked, I prefer the mat finish but it does not matter, it is your preference on the way you want the pictures to look.

Here are a few altered photo books I have been making for my Etsy store and up coming craft shows. They are black plastic and have 36 spaces for 4 x 6" pictures. I h ave been making them for all different occasions and for my personal use to store my zoo pictures, my backyard friend pics, and my Holden (nature park) pictures. Here are a few of the ones I will have on sale in my Etsy store. One of them is for pictures of a love one who you have lost and the others are for any occasion. I have more of them that I will be posting in the store also. If you want to see more pictures of them that is the place to look also. These are easy and fun to make. They are all made with TAC stamps and papers, Give it a try!! Blessings

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

what a great way to show off all of your pics ... can't wait to see the deer.