Sorry again for not posting for so long. Again, I was so busy with getting our gathering ready etc. that I did not have any time left. Here is one of the projects we did at the gathering. I love the Sweet Skunks set!! This is a bookmark card that has part of the front cut away. Then the bottom of the card is a pocket so the bookmark can slip into it. I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks for all of the messages asking about me. I have been fine ... just busy! I will explain more in future posts.
Supplies: half sheet white cardstock
3 1/4 x 4” & 1 3/4 x 2 1/2” Uptown Girl WIC
bone folder, scissors, colored pencils, adhesive
Score Pal, cutter, Noir ink, GWP stamp
Linear Sentiments, Little Skunks & Be Still
1. Score the white cardstock at 4 1/4” and crease
2. Cut off the top 2” of the front of the card. SAVE this for bookmark!
3. Attach the 3 1/4 x 4” Uptown girl to the front at the bottom and
sides only, lining it up in the middle. It will form a pocket!!
4. Stamp leaf in the upper white corners & the bottom printed corners.
5. Stamp ‘Just Because’ at the bottom middle on the printed paper.
6. Stamp the line stamp, ‘we are friends’ at the top of the front flap on the white cardstock. It will really be on the inside of the card.
7. Stamp the line with the dots stamp on the top of the printed paper, which will be the top front of the card at the top of the pocket.
8. Stamp the skunk at the top of the white piece you cut off and color
9. Cut out close to the image at the top only, the rest will be the bookmark.
10. Stamp the words on the pink 1 3/4 x 2 1/2” piece with the leaves on the bottom
11. Attach the pink to the bottom of the bookmark at the top only! This will allow the book mark to slide over the page in a book.
12. Put the bookmark into the front pocket with the flap on the inside or the outside.
13. Apply Crystal Stickles to the image