Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Flip Out Book

It has been so much fun this week just stamping and getting ready for my first craft show of the year! It is Saturday at Lake Catholic if you are local. Here is one of the new Flip Out Books I made. This one is for Halloween, but I made another one with the Always Remember set too. I made a practical little web address book and a really nice Christmas planner book with my Bind it all too for the shows. I hope to show them to you next week. I have more I need to get done today so I will just show this book today.

It was made with a 12 x 12 sheet of black cardstock and folded in half in both directions. I used by Scor-Pal for this book to make nice crisp folds. Then one side was cut to the center and folded up. I have found that is easier to make these books bigger than you want and then cutting them down, so this one is then cut (folded up) to a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch book. I decorated it with a retired TAC paper, by Sizzix dies, Cuddlebug embossing folders and some retired and current TAC stamps. The last page is a pocket page with pull outs for more pictures.

I have a busy weekend and start of next week but hope to be able to still post. Saturday is my craft show and then on Sunday I will be taking a day trip to Riverside, PA for a Medieval meal and play and some local shopping. It is a group tour with the local collage and I really enjoy these trips. I hope the leaves are still beautiful for the drive. Then on Monday I will be stamping all day with my TAC-eee Ladies, my stamping group. We always have fun!! I hope you enjoy your weekend too. Blessings

No comments: