Friday, August 8, 2008

Friendship Strips


I had a great time last week playing with the new TAC set Friendship Strips. If you look here you will see it used in a few cards using the limited edition set Just Dreamy, available only until Aug 15. I used the dotted line as an accent bar for the angel image, the diamond strip as a background on the bottom of a card, and the 4 lined strip as an overall background. I did make a few more but sent them away for a contest for TAC so I can not show them to you. But these images can be used for backgrounds, plaids, lines across the card, an accent and so much more. It is a very versatile set for sure!

The first cards I used the Hostess set The Morning Buzz . I placed the solid strip as an accent for the image. In the second one I used the solid strip in Burnt Umber and the 4 lined image in lavender to create a plaid on the bottom of the card. And then added the long word image on the top. I had this circle punched out with a second circle off center laying on my desk and decided to use it to accent the words 'good friend'. I stamped it repeatedly with the bold circle strip and added a ribbon bow.

My angel friend Heather Scott is also featuring this set right now on her blog so go check it out.

As a reminder that I am offering the Natalee Kit Class class next week and still have some openings if you are interested. Wed 8/13 from 1:30 or 6-8:30, on Sunday 8/17 from 2-4:30 or on Monday from 6-8:30. I have a few kits ready to go but please let me know soon so if I have to order more. Click here to see lots of pictures of it. It is a really neat class! Have a great day!! Blessings

No comments: