Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I adore You ....

I am still in SA visiting with friends, but I wanted to show you my trade for the Escape weekend with TAC that we attended. I made a card front, and made it so the front square opens for your greeting. I did have a picture of it opened saved here but some how I lost it .. oh well.

Escape was wonderful .. a great time to relax and have fun with old friends and meet new ones. I did get an opportunity to meet many new angels and really enjoyed spending time with them. The projects we made at Escape are amazing! I love them all. As soon as I get home I will start posting them so you can all see the cool new products and tools we had an opportunity to use. We had classes on Saturday and where lead through steps to make many different types of mini albums. I have stamped some of them and added embellishments and will finish doing that so they are all finished projects before I post. I am so thrilled with the new Bind It All and Scor Pal tools we are now carrying. They are both so easy to use and make such great projects!

Remember, if you are local and want to attend my Open House, call and leave me a message or e-mail your RSVP. For my team, we will be having our Wing Workout on Feb 2. Blessings to all!

1 comment:

Risa said...

WOW Rita! What a beautiful card! I didn't have the opportunity to trade with you (too bad) BUT it was so nice seeing you!
Inky Hugs
Risa