Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Buggy weather ....

I have been stamping my little hands off getting ready for a craft show this weekend. If you are local, come visit me at St. Gabs, Rt. # 84 in Mentor, on Friday night from 6-9 or Sat. from 9-3, cost is $2 to attend. This is my first spring show and first at St. Gabs. It is usually a large high attended show in the area and I am hoping to meet lots of new stampers there! I will take pictures of some of the things I have been making today or tomorrow and show you. I have over 250 cards made, 30 paper cubes, machine stitched purse card sets, pins, mini scrapbooks, photo cubes, carrots filled with jelly beans, nugget bunnies & nugget mini purses and I can not think of what else. Some of this I had left from my shows last fall but most of the cards I have made this month or pulled from my samples I have kept from my classes and displays (yes ... all my own work!). This is one of the great things I love about TAC, we can make and sell our projects without problems with copy write, due to our great angel policy.

This card is from a cut packet I had left over from a class a long time ago. I really do not know which card it was from so I redesigned with the pieces I had cut. This has made it more fun for me this week designing in this manner, I have cut pieces and then need to come up with a design using them. (Hey ... that will be the next challenge I give my team! Get ready angels!!) I needed a few more get well cards and this Bitty Bugs set is so cute! If you cannot read it ... on the front it says 'Hear you've been under the weather" and on the inside "Hang in there!" I colored with Prisma colored pencils and used Crystal Stickles for the rain drops. I thought this one came out really cute. I am stamping a little paper to match the insides of the cards and putting the card, stamped envelope and the paper with the words from the inside of the card in a clear cello bag with the price on the upper right hand side. Hoping this way the cards will be kept clean and everyone will still be able to see the inside words. Most of my cards I did not put words though so the customer can use them for any occasion. Well... need to get back to work. Blessings


No comments: