Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pockets & Pieces Class


Well, the snow really hit us last night and all of the local schools are closed! My poor little dog couldn't even walk out the door to go outside, I need to let her out via the garage this morning to do her business since her legs where not long enough for all of the snow. I need to shovel some today ... tell me again why I live in the snow belt???

Tonight is my first class of Pockets and Pieces using the Creative Components (p. 225). As soon as I saw these in the new catalogue I knew I would have fun writing a class using them!! The $15 class includes a pack of these which value for $5.95. You get five sheets of these per pack. We will use one of these in the class, and then you can take the rest home to play. How fun! I hope to offer it again in Feb if you missed this class, or if the weather prevents me from having it tonight. These are a good components for scrapbook pages, cards and projects. What ever technique you use on paper you can use with these. Keep warm!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What neat and clever projects! I love your creativitiy!