Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas Stamping Event

I will be holding my annual Christmas Stamping Event on Friday and Saturday December 3-4 at 1:00 each day at The Cleveland Candle Company in Mentor.  This is for experienced stampers only (not beginners) since we will be making 8 cards for $25.  This is one of the eight cards we will be making.  Registration is already over but I do have a few openings if you are still interested.  Please contact ME to attend ASAP since I would like to start cutting for this over the weekend.  After I start cutting it will be too late!!!

I am being Apple challenged right now with the transfer from iPhoto to Photo so it has been very time consuming for me to get photos on my computer.  Just letting you know since I am not sure if I can figure it out and get many more posts ready till I can get to an Apple store. 

No comments: