Tuesday, April 21, 2015

June Card Making Day

Come join the fun for a day of card making with Our Daily Bread Design stamps and the papers, Blushing Rose Collection.  We will make different cards on June 7 from 1-4 at my church Pilgrim Lutheran Brethren Church.  All papers will be cut, directions with photos & envelope include and most dies will be cut.  I will have other samples with this paper collection and others including future classes on display to sign up.  My store and a trunk store from Our Daily Bread with be available for purchases.  Please let me know and pay for this event before June 1 so I can have all of the supplies cut and ready.  This is a very versatile collection, we will be making a masculine, sympathy, birthday and other types of cards using only these printed papers and solids.  Cost $25

No comments: