Sunday, March 8, 2015

Side Step card

Wow is it March already!!  The last few weeks I have been making all kinds of things getting ready for my first craft show of the year.  It will be this coming Saturday, March 14 from 9-4 at St Pasquale's on Wilson Mills Road.  This is the largest and best Spring show in the area so be sure to come check it out.  The Spring show has direct sales and crafts both.  Come on out and say 'Hi'!!!

This is one of the cards I made using Our Daily Bread Designs papers, pre-cut fancy fold cards and stamps!!  Their paper have a little shine to them and they make cards looks so professional.  

I have a lot of different items made including 150 new photo cards, new web address books, fun kid's cards, pockets for tea (and maybe seeds if I can find some this week), new design for post-it note holders, lots and lots of new interactive cards and more!  I am starting a new line of pop-up cards which are printed images and I put them together.  They are really elegant looking, full of beautiful floral images.  They were designed by Anna Griffin, she has a vintage elegant look with all of her designs.  I do not have photos of some of it yet but I will try to get some on Monday and get them posted.

No comments: