Saturday, March 21, 2015

Made From Scrapes


The last couple of days I have been cutting papers and getting ready for my classes at Adventures in Stamping Convention in April.  I had so many 3/4" x 6" stripes of this beautiful paper from Our Daily Bread Designs Soulful Stitches Collection that I had to stop and make a card or two with them.  These two are what I came up with.  The papers go together so well and give the appearance of a pieced quilt.  They have a shine to them that I love on the cards but it does not show very well in the photos.  All  stamps, foliage dies and paper are from Our Daily Bread Designs. The circle are from My Favorite Things Stitches Circle Stax, larger flowers are from a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the tiny flowers are from a punch by Martha Steward.  Pretty good I think from scrapes of paper that I usually throw away!!

No comments: