Saturday, January 24, 2015

Snowflake Border

I love the look of this card that we made in Jan Mojo Class last week! I used the 'Pierced Snowflakes' from My Favorite Things Designs and made them into a border die using the technique partial cutting.  The words are from MFTD also.  I then used the clear Wink of Stella for the snowflakes to add a glittery look.  It is so simple and fun to make.

This week if you are local you are welcome to join us in a new group I am starting called Crafts for Christ at my local church in Mentor, Pilgrim Lutheran, on Tues. Jan 27 at 7.  We will be making items for missions.  Also keep in mind that I have a Card for a Cause group that meets the second Thurs of each month in my home at one and six to make cards for local charities.  Last month me made 90+ cards for Grace Hospice and 70+ postcards for Woman's Heart.  Let me know please a week in advance if you are planning on attending!

No comments: