Friday, January 9, 2015

January Mojo - Deer in Woods


I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post.  Sorry but my fall shows were amazing and they took all my time.  I have been working hard on getting classes ready for the new year (both here and for Adventures in Stamping).  January Mojo classes and many others are now on my calendar (above tab) for you to sign up!!  Here is one of the cards we will be making.  You can put any words you wish on the front from Our Daily Bread Designs, 'Ornate Sentiments'.  This is a very very versatile set that can be used for so many different occasions and the greetings come in two different sizes great for the fronts of cards since they are not too big.  The background is from the same companies (one of my favorites) called 'Birch Background'. Deer is a die cut from Cottage Cutz and will also be used in another card in class and I have a few more cards to show you using this die in class.  Let me know if you are coming to a class as soon as possible!

Due the cold and snow the local schools have been closed for 3 days here, which cancelled Cards for a Cause.  When schools are closed I cancel ALL stamping here for the safely of my customers.  It will be next Thurs, January 15, instead.  Please let me know as soon as possible if you can attend.  We will be making cards for Grace Hospice in Mentor and Women's Heart in Mentor too. 

I know there were a few of you who wanted a Copic 101 class the start of the new year so let me know if you are still interested and a few days and times you would be available.  I have a new Copic Class coming in a few months!

No comments: