Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Bear Cloze Pinnie

 Can it get any colder???  I know we did not get as much snow as was expected but it was still way too much for me.  I am done with winter can we go on to Spring now???  I have been in the house for a few days now working to get restocked for my last two shows.  It is a great way to spend snowy cold days!!  Here is one of my new Gift Cloze Pinnies.  The idea for these is you can give it as a gift with a gift card, money or check in the envelope with you own personal note on the card OR you can use the clothes pin to close a gift bag with a gift inside and drop the note card with the envelope inside as a card encloser.  The clothes pin can be used to clip snacks etc closed or put on the refrigerator, locker, metal door etc. (it has a magnet on the back) to hold a recipe, photo, note, list etc or used as a paper clip on papers.  Great for a small gift for a friend, co-worker etc.  The bear is a die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

My show this Saturday is the biggest all year at St. Pasquale's on Wilson Mills Road from 9-4 with a $2 admission fee.  Hope to see lots of you there!  I have made up a few new items for this show too.

No comments: