Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Chilly Cloze Pinnie


Here is Chilly the Penguin as a Clze Pinnie!!  Isn't he cute!!  I have include a photo from the back so you can see the magnet on the back.  This die (Chilly) is from Elizabeth Craft Designs and the tag and snowflake are from My Favorite Things.  I can order any of these for you if you like them.  This would be great to close a gift bag and write your mesage on the card to slip into the bag with the envelope OR you can put a gift card (or money) into the card and gift this as a gift alone.  The recipient can then use the cloze pennie on the refrigerator, file carbinet, locker etc as a magnet to hold a photo, message, note etc.


I will be at Lake Catholic Craft Fair this Saturday from 9-3.  This year I will be in the room next to the cafeteria so be sure to go through the whole show so you see me! 

No comments: