Friday, June 6, 2014

June Mojo

 Wow another month has passed!!  Next week is June Mojo classes already.  Here is a sneak peak at one of the cards we will be making. It is a swing card made with the die cut from Sizzix using a rose die cut from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Check the calendar above if you are interested in attending a class let me know.  Below is a photo of the card on the inside which has a rose bud!

 I have been making a lot of cards lately but I have not taken the time to put them up here on my blog.  Market at Willoughby is going great and I have a few fun things to show you soon from there. Stop in on Saturday from 8-12 AM and say 'HI'.   This year's pollen has been getting the best of me and it has been a rough last three weeks with coughing, sneezing, congestion and more.  I am hoping I am on the up hill route now.



No comments: