Friday, April 11, 2014

April Mojo Classes

They say it is Spring????  Yes, I guess it is, but it still is not warm enough for me!  So time to make some Spring cards.  In April Mojo we will be doing that.  Here is a card that can be for any occasion since there are no words on the front. It could even be an Easter card!  I used 'Pussy Willow and Egg' stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs, Spellbinder and Di-Namics dies, Copic markers,  and the new Tim Holtz Marker Spritzer!  Come learn how to use this great tool for a great look in two cards we will be making this month.  Classes are next week so let me know if you are interested in attending.  My calendar at the top shows the dates and times of the classes.

If you missed my Envelopes I class I have room for 1-2 more people in my class this Sunday at 2:00.  Please let me know as soon as possible!

Also, it is getting close to Adventures in Stamping Conventions April 25-27. I will be teaching two classes on Saturday.  At 11:00 I will be teaching my Fabulous Folds II Class were we will be making samples of 26 folds (not done in the first class) and at 2:00 I will be teaching a sample book using Distress Stains (35 samples included).  Be sure you sign up soon to be sure you get a spot. On Sunday I will be working in Our Daily Bread Design's Booth so stop in to see me!

No comments: