Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Envelope Maker Extraordinaire Class #1


 Isn't this a cute little gift card, money, or treat holder!!  It is all made with the We R Memory Maker Envelope Scoreboard.  Yes the holder and the bow too!!  The bow can be made like the one above or with the ties going out straight from the loops, both ways are cute.  I will be teaching both of these techniques in my Envelope Maker Extraordinaire #1 class starting Feb 1.  Check out my calendar (tab above) for dates and times.  I do have one board someone can use in the class but if you would like to purchase one from me let me know so I can try and get enough in on time.  I will be having a second class using this tool starting in March. If people are interested I have two larger projects I could make into a third class.  If you are interested in taking #1 & #2 class on the same day (traveling far) let me know and I will plan a few dates where we can take a lunch break between.

In this class you will learn how to make the tiniest of envelopes to a gift bag to hold a gift.  Projects we will learn/make using the envelope scoreboard in this class: an A2 envelope with matching card with a pull out gift card holder, gift bag with matching gift card size envelope with card enclosure, gift card holder envelope with bow made on the tool, snowman treat holder and a post-it note box/holder.  Since we are making so many items I did not do a lot of extra decoration on them so we can get through the methods.  Most all my customers would be able to decorated them as they would like. 

No comments: