Friday, January 31, 2014

Embossing paste, stencils, vellums & stains ... OH MY!!!

Still playing with my Distress Stains, vellum, embossing pastes and vellum getting ready for my Dynamic Distress Stains class coming up in April.  I love the way this one came out.  I used a stencil from The Crafter's Workshop, with white embossing paste for the base for the woven texture.  When it was dry, I added Distress Stains to the texture using two different colors.  The flower is cut from a die by Elizabeth Crafts Designs named 'Flowers #2' out of vellum. Then I daubed two colors of Distress Stains on them.  Love the blotching tie dyed look!!  The leaves were done in the same manner with a Spellbinders die named 'Foliage'.  I added pearls and mounted it on brown paper and then to the card front.

Remember my Envelope Maker Extraordinaire #1 starts this weekend and continues next week, the following week will be my Mojo Classes and the next week I start my first classes of Fabulous Folds #2 Book.  Wait till you see some of the cards I will be showing you as samples!! If you are interested in a class check my calendar above for dates and times and email me if you are planning on attending. I will be teaching the Fabulous Folds #2 Book and The Dynamic Stains classes at Adventures in Stamping this year so check out their site for photos!  Some of my classes can be purchased if you are not in the area so ask!

Remember all of the products you see in my posts can be purchased from me.  Let me know if you are interested in anything.

No comments: