Thursday, September 26, 2013

Uptown girls


Here are a few more of the Uptown girl stamps from Art Impressions that I made up into cards for selling.  I colored them with Copic markers

This Saturday will be my last farmer's market for the year!  I will be at Willoughby's market from 8 AM till noon on Saturday.  Hope to see you there. I do have a few of the new items made that I will be making for my fall craft shows.

I recently sent out a special newsletter to my customers as a reminder about my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack on Oct. 12.  I am not getting enough signed up this year and since I am holding it earlier than last year, maybe it is too early.  I have an another date I can do, Nov 16, since there are five Saturday's in Nov.  I have craft shows at all of the others filled with shows.  Let me know if that date works better for you.

No comments: