Friday, August 30, 2013

New market item


Here are some of the new items I will start selling at my markets today!!!  These are Cloze Pinnies!  There are 4 in a set, two with magnets on the back to use on the refrigerator, metal doors, lockers, or file cabinet to hold photos or notes and two that are decorated on both sides for holding papers together (like paper clips), hold down open snacks, use to hold recipes and more.  I am loving making them and I pleased with the packaging I came up with too!  For these two I used paper with Scor-tape, embellishments and retired TAC stamps.  More to come.

I will be selling these and all of my items at the Last Friday Market in Mentor by the Civic Center.  This is the last one for the year.  It is from 3-7 today with lots of vendors, music and fun activities for kids.  Hope to see you there!!!  I will NOT be at the Willoughby Market this week buy will return the following Saturday so stop on by and say 'hi!'.

No comments: