Monday, June 3, 2013

Wine Tags

Wine items sell well for me at my markets so I have been making up some wine tags to sell.  All of these are made with the same stamp set & die set called 'Let's Toast' from Die-namics (My Favorite Things). What do you think?  Will they sell?


All of these dies for the little wine glasses and three tags are included with all of these words for wine drinkers.  It is great!!!


I used retired paper from The Angel Company, Copic makers for the wine in the glasses, various punches and ribbons and Distress ink for the shading.  I know you can not see it, but the wine and the flowers have been brushed with a Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and it gives them have a great shimmer.  I am so loving this new way to add glitter.  It is light and shimmery and the more layers you add the more it glitters.  I can get any of these supplies from you if you are interested.

No comments: