Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I know the bottom of this card looks a little strange but it is a transparency with the banner stamped on it ... the present is on the inside of the card.  This is another of the cards we made at the Gathering this year.  It will be in the Gathering Cards Class that will be next week.  If you were not able to attend the Gathering and still want to make a few of the cards here is your opportunity.  Email or call me if you are interested.  

The stamp set is from Hampton Arts Outlines and is red rubber cling.  I love using these images for birthdays ... they also have a great one for babies and weddings and they are very reasonable in price. The embossing folder is from Sizzix. The stars with the swirls works great for birthday, congrats, grads, and wedding and is great for all ages and gender.  Contact me if you want to purchase anything.  I will be putting in an order at the end of this week.



I did send out my first subscription newsletter via mailchimp today.  If you did not get it and would like to be on my mailing list send me your email and I will get it to you.  I will include classes, important dates, stamping news, new products, stamping tips and more in each month's letter.  Please forward yours to all of your stamping buddies if you would like them to get it also.

 

No comments: