Friday, May 10, 2013

Gathering Cards


A week from today is my annual Angelic Impressions Gathering 2013.  I wanted to start to show you some of our projects.  Six of these cards will be in my up coming Gathering Cards Class at the end of this month & the beginning of June.  Check out the calendar on the tab above for dates & times.  Click the link on the calendar to see more information.

This is a gated easel card using stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I love it and it is so so easy to make! 


Here is a little closer look at the inside ....

and here is the card closed.  The cool think is that it stands on it own for display!  This is also a sample of one the styles of cards I teach in my Fabulous Folds for A2 cards.

Let me know if are interested in a class or purchase any of the products.

No comments: