Saturday, April 13, 2013

Just Swingin'

I love my new die!!!  It is so so cute .... look at the 3D & interactive look ( tire will swing!) you get on your cards with this great Spellbinder's die  Just Swingin' die.  You get this tree die with a tire, swing, two ropes and a background die to fit it.  I have made a few cards I have made with this die and will be posting them all in the next few days.  I do sell these dies so let me know if you are interested in getting one, I will send you my price.  The words are from Our Daily Bread Designs.  It is such an easy card!!!

I found it is so much easier if you cut it in a Grand Caliber with wax paper between the paper and the die.  It comes out so easily .... if you forget the wax paper .... you will be spending some time cleaning the paper from the die.  Do you want to know how I know this?

I will be having my gathering May 17-19 if you are still interested I still have a few places available and the Red Maple Inn will be hold rooms for us until April 15 so you still have a little time. The projects are mostly cards and you will love them!! 

No comments: