Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Mojo

 Time for Mojo classes next Tues and Wed!!!  In this month's class we will be making the above center step card using the new pussy willow stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs, a cascading card, a diagonal double gated card, a open double gated card and one other card.  It will be a full and fun class! Be sure to check out the calendar above for the dates and times.  Click on the class you are interested in taking on my calendar to read more about it and send me an email if you are planning on attending.  I will email you to let you know when I have you on the list for a class!

I have had a busy week or so .... I will share a few pictures in the next few days of one of the events that really excited me!!! 

I have taught my Fabulous Cards Class 5 times so far, yesterday to a group of 10 woman in Hudson!!!  It was a great class!!!  Thank you gals!!  If you have not taken it and are still interested, let me know and I will be having more of them after the gathering in May.

If you are interested in attending my Gathering, a weekend of stamping and fun on May 17-19 at Red Maple Inn in Burton OH .... please let me know as soon as possible. I have a few spots open.


No comments: