Saturday, March 2, 2013

March Mojo Class

March Mojo Classes are the second week in each month, this month March 12-13 so check out some of the cards we will be making. I have the class times on my calendar (top tab) or if you are not on my email list to get the class times let me know. The stamps on this card are from Our Daily Bread Designs. It is a great card to have standing up on display due to the easel fold.  I Use this for my photo cards. You can put any words you like on the card to make it your own.

This fold is an example of one the cards in my 'Fabulous Folds for A2 Cards Book' which is a must for everyone who likes unusual folds for their cards.  In that class I will teach you 30 different folds and you will make a book with directions, with lots of variations included, and samples (not decorated) in it for you to use as a reference.  If you are local I will be teaching it the end of March again and maybe again this summer and the rubber stamping convention in April.  If you are not local, I will be selling the direction sheets for this class for $15, no photos or cards included. 

Still making up desk sets and other things for my upcoming craft show at St Pascal's on March 16.  Hope to see all of you there.

No comments: